♥
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Hi. Today is a boring day. Wake up late. First thing I wake up was to read the harry potter bk. it is very thick. but it was too interesting for me to put down the bk. and i enjoy every bit of it. then later in da afternoon, i did the webquest project with chris and kelly. only managed to translate half a sentence. then after that, we couldnt bother to continue. then after they left, i watch harry potter vcd. then watch until 7. dinner. rush through my dinner and watch tv again. until now, i m still watching while doing the more at once excercises. yah...thats all for today. its a boring day. but tml going to play badminton with 2 piggies and kelly! hope tml can be a fun day.
I Noe My Dream Is Impossible To Achieve. However I Am Not Going To Give Up. But I Really Hope My Dream Can Come True One Day No Matter How Impossible It Is.
Dan Rocks.
♥
Thursday, June 10, 2004
Hi. Today is a boring day. Wake up late. First thing I wake up was to read the harry potter bk. it is very thick. but it was too interesting for me to put down the bk. and i enjoy every bit of it. then later in da afternoon, i did the webquest project with chris and kelly. only managed to translate half a sentence. then after that, we couldnt bother to continue. then after they left, i watch harry potter vcd. then watch until 7. dinner. rush through my dinner and watch tv again. until now, i m still watching while doing the more at once excercises. yah...thats all for today. its a boring day. but tml going to play badminton with 2 piggies and kelly! hope tml can be a fun day.
I Noe My Dream Is Impossible To Achieve. However I Am Not Going To Give Up. But I Really Hope My Dream Can Come True One Day No Matter How Impossible It Is.
Dan Rocks.